ISB MS Teacher Goal Template – 2019-20
Name and Position: Jenny Winkelman Visual Arts
7Cs Professional Growth Goal (to be completed after Professional Growth Self Reflection)
Which of the 7Cs will you work on this year? Why? The more clarity I can create in the studio, the more students can use it according to the TAB philosophy.
Continue to clarify the studio artistic habits for better and more fluent student understanding of how they are working as an artist.Continue to clarify the TAB philosophy to the students. And to allow greater clarity in accessing ideas, materials and techniques.
- The student is the artist.
- We work in a Community Art Studio.
- What do Artists do?
||Evidence of Completion (deliverable showing completion of action step)
||Will be completed by (date)
| Develop more visuals and access to ideas and materials
|| boxes, wall space, usb’s, DX
|| throughout the year
| improved and more MS fluent vocab and understanding for SHOM
|| first semester trials
| Develop Full Choice model for 6th grade
|| develop charts, questions, self assessments to track progress.
|| quarter 1, review for quarter 2
Welcome to your Professional Learning Blog! This is a place for you to post your goals, and reflect on them throughout the year.
- Decide on your goal, perhaps in consultation with your colleagues or principal, and create a post to share with this online professional learning community that you are now a part of! Categorise this post in Goal Setting. Set your goal by considering:
- Self assessment and reflection based on new teacher standards (Tripod 7C’s)
- Previous or new observation data from peers and principals
- Student surveys (online surveys developed and aligned with 7C’s)
- Identify colleagues, coaches, principals etc. that will play a supporting role in achieving your goal, and invite them to view and comment on your post. Encourage them to bookmark your blog and visit regularly.
- Throughout the year, collect and share evidence to support your progress. Categorise these posts in Reflection.
- Encourage your colleagues to share your learning journey by engaging with your blog. In return, engage with their blog (and others across the School)
- You may also like to share work that your students have created or your own professional achievements that may not be directly related to your goal setting. This is encouraged! Categorise these posts as Showcase.
If you need support using this platform, please don’t hesitate to contact Ed Tech, we are always happy to be of assistance!