After finishing my final reflection piece and reading my student-generated comments it left me wondering if challenging the students to use critical thinking skills in PE is worth it.
These are questions and Challenges that I have with using this approach (too Much)
- Does it take too much time away from being physically active?
- Does it improve the performance of my students?
- Do they enjoy this approach?
- What’s the purpose of our program?
- The majority of my students see this approach not connected to PE.
- Many students seem to not care too much about their PE grades.
- Do I (we) stick with this approach as its an integral part of the learning process?