It’s been a crazy year, and it only seems like it will be even more interesting come the start of the school year. Preparation for the school year will be paramount, and I’m looking forward to meeting with my partner teacher to get started. I think the biggest opportunity this year will be learning to leverage the online environment in conjunction with the live classroom. This will require more preparation, but it will also offer a great learning opportunity for us all. My hope is that this unconventional start to the school year will allow me to develop more tricks to add to my toolkit when our world returns to normal.
This year I will focus on Consolidate for my 7Cs goal; I feel that I am good at giving students new tools and ideas to work with but could do a better job teaching them how to bring them all together, apply them to novel situations, and recognize opportunities for use in daily life.
xinxian = 新鲜1- = fresh = adjective
correct = 今天的水果都很新鲜。
me = 我吃了一个苹果很新鲜。
qishi = 其实22= actually = adverb
correct = 其实很容易
me = 其实我不喜欢苹果。
zhuyao = 主要34 = main = adjective
correct = 主要是你学了以后练习。
me = 主要是吃很快。
diule = 丢了1 = lost = verb
correct = 这套书丢了一本
me = 我丢了我的钱包。
shoushang = 受伤41 = injured = verb
correct = 在战斗中受了伤。
me = 在飞盘玩儿。我手上我的脚。
liaojie = 了解 33 = to understand = verb
Correct = 彼此了解
Me = 我了解他说的句。
aihao = 爱好 44 = hobby = noun
Correct = 最喜欢的爱好
Me = 飞盘是我的最喜欢的爱好。
tiyu = 体育 34 = sports = nouns
correct = 今天下午有一节体育课。
me = 星期天我会玩儿飞盘。 这个是一个体育。
liru = 例如 42 = for example = verb
correct = 田径运动的项目很多， 例如跳高， 跳远， 百米赛跑等。
me = 我教历史的时候， 我常常用白板例如学生们怎么了解。
linju = 邻居 21 = neighbor = noun
correct = 给邻居编年。
me = 他的邻居是很高兴的人。
shunli = 顺利 44 = go smooth = adjective
JianYi 建议 44 = propose/proposal = verb/noun
Me: 学生们， 我建议你们现在开始你的作业。
Rengran 仍然 22= still = adverb
Qingkuang 情况 24 = condition = noun
Correctly used – “罗恩说，“当时到底是怎么个情况”
My sentence – 然后我嗲了的时候， 我的情况很不好。
Jiu 救 4 = to save – verb
Correctly used: 你母亲是为了救你而死的。
Challenge + Risk + Failure = life’s only teachers
Welcome to your Professional Learning Blog! This is a place for you to post your goals, and reflect on them throughout the year.
- Decide on your goal, perhaps in consultation with your colleagues or principal, and create a post to share with this online professional learning community that you are now a part of! Categorise this post in Goal Setting. Set your goal by considering:
- Self assessment and reflection based on new teacher standards (Tripod 7C’s)
- Previous or new observation data from peers and principals
- Student surveys (online surveys developed and aligned with 7C’s)
- Identify colleagues, coaches, principals etc. that will play a supporting role in achieving your goal, and invite them to view and comment on your post. Encourage them to bookmark your blog and visit regularly.
- Throughout the year, collect and share evidence to support your progress. Categorise these posts in Reflection.
- Encourage your colleagues to share your learning journey by engaging with your blog. In return, engage with their blog (and others across the School)
- You may also like to share work that your students have created or your own professional achievements that may not be directly related to your goal setting. This is encouraged! Categorise these posts as Showcase.
If you need support using this platform, please don’t hesitate to contact Ed Tech, we are always happy to be of assistance!